The Faculty is committed to supporting all its members throughout their careers in occupational medicine. Professional development is critical to maintaining and developing the highest standards of practice.
The Faculty provides:
- expert publications including Fitness for Work – read more about publications
- national conferences featuring expert speakers across a broad range of occupational health practice
- CPD training days on specialist areas of practice with an interactive focus
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine, an international peer-reviewed journal published by the British Medical Journal
- online CPD diary for members to log and reflect on their Continuing Professional Development activities